Assistant Store Manager
Hannahs is New Zealand's leading footwear retailer, with over 50 stores nationwide committed to providing customers with great products and a great shopping experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated leader to fill the role of Assistant Store Manager in our Newmarket store.
Our ideal applicant will:
- Have previous retail management or team leader experience
- Be driven and motivated to achieve individual and team targets
- Be able to confidently lead a team to success as well as be a contributing member of the team
- Have an engaging style and the right retail attitude
- Have a passion for fashion and a keen eye for merchandising
Working alongside the Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Leading by example achieving sales and KPI targets
- Driving and motivating the team to achieve (if not exceed!) sales targets
- Developing and leading the team
- Merchandising to company standards to drive sales and create interest
- Store administration
- Being available to work up to 40 hours contracted Sunday to Thursday, including late-night Thursday
To set you up for success, we provide training and support to learn the Hannahs way.
Our people are a priority and play a vital role in our success. We recognise talent, encourage and assist with professional development so you continue to grow.
Don't wait, APPLY NOW and begin your career with Hannahs today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.