Keyholder - Permanent full time
Hannahs is New Zealand's leading footwear retailer. With over 50 stores nationwide committed to providing customers with great products and a memorable shopping experience.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Keyholder to join our fantastic team in our St Lukes store.
You will be responsible for operating the store in the Manager's absence. Full training will be provided.
Hours of work you will be required are:
- Tuesday 11.30 am - 6 pm
- Wednesday 11.30 am - 6 pm
- Thursday 10 am - 6 pm
- Friday 12 pm - 9.15 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
You may need to be flexible to work additional hours which could include weekends, late nights, public holidays and school holidays.
To be successful you need:
- Drive to achieve individual and team sales targets and KPIs
- A proven track record for delivering outstanding customer service
- Previous experience leading a team
- An engaging style and the right retail attitude
- A passion for fashion and a keen eye for merchandising
- Confidence to lead a team to success as well as be a contributing member of the sales team
- A 'can-do' attitude and initiative
If retail is your passion and you want to build your career with an iconic New Zealand brand, this is an opportunity that shouldn't be missed.
Put your best foot forward, and APPLY to join the Hannahs family TODAY!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.